When should you use Telemedicine
- If you cannot reach your primary care physician.
- If you need a short-term prescription refill.
- If you have young children and are unable to see a doctor.
- If it’s after your doctor’s normal business hours.
- When you’re on vacation or traveling away from home.
- If you have a specific health-related question.
- If you’re not sure you need to go to an urgent care center or ER.
- If you cannot afford to take time off of work.
- As a higher-quality, lower-cost alternative to walk-in clinics.
To learn more about Telemedicine FAQ Included Behavioral Health benefit FAQ